The word derp actually derives from the acronym D.E.R.P which stands for the "Disgruntled Employee Retaliation Program" and is used when you are intentionally causing a job related derp
. Derping is considered a verb.
The act of "derping" or "D.E.R.P-ing" can either be physical or verbal in nature and is always done intentionally... or maybe not if you're lucky.
Examples of derping are as follows:
1. Peter, Samir and I took the company car to lunch yesterday and in the act of derping we almost had all four wheels of the car off the ground. It was awesome!!!
2. You hate your job so much that you keep breaking the copy machine intenionally, but of course nobody knows this. ...Unfortunately, this will often lead you to overhear the statement "I hate this printer it never freaking works."
3. Someone hates their job at the Hamburger Hut so much that they like to tell people Hamburger Hut undercooks the beef patties just so people won't eat there.
A derp is the guy in the bright clubby striped shirt who waits in line for 2 hours to get into, well, a club. Granted, it’s nighttime, but the derp still wears the euro-trash sunglasses. The derp has far too much pomade in his hair. On top of this, the derp acts like he is a member of high-society, when in fact the derp is actually just high-maintenance white trash.
let's get out of this bar, it's loaded with derps.
a word used at the end of almost every sentence by anyone with a song in their heart. can also be used to express almost any feeling imaginable, so people can read your minds easily.
Fear- "Oh no! a hungry pack of flaming aligators!DERP!"
Surprise- "Ninja stars were just teleported into my intestines!DERP!"
Recovery from bad joke- "So he said 'what wife!'......a-DERP!" (rolling laughter)
1. Male genitalia (aka. Johnson, Purpleheaded-yogurt slinger, schlong, etc.)
Scott: Hey Michael, you suck man.
Michael: Slurp my derp Scott.
(Origin: This word was first used to my knowledge seven years ago when a friend of mine renamed an enemy in a video game from Dorp to Derp because it sounded funny.)
1: A stupid or incompetent person who believes that they are intelligent.
(I.E. President Bush)
2: A pathetic or unworthy adversary or opponent.
1: An intentionally stupid joke or action used to create a self-parody.
2: An easily aviodable mistake or flaw that is not addressed until it is too late to alter or fix.
<i>1: Man, our President is such a derp.
2: Those derps never stood a chance against me.</i>
<i>1: That joke was such a derp.
2: I really did not see the derp in my plan until it was too late.</i>
A much less vulgar way off displaying your frustration for someone. Can be used to replace a cuss word.
Lenny, quit being a god derp hippie! Lenny is such a derp. I wish Lenny would derp himself in the derping derp!
1. to emit a foul odor, odors
1. an entity of great stink, stench
2. the sounds dog makes when it farts
v. "quit derpin' around, you reek"
n. "dude, your ferret's name is derp. that's enough to kill a man, or horse for that matter."
'the derp' aka derpes aka derp is a slang variation of the word herpes
"I gave that bitch the derp"
"Yeah thats why I didnt touch it, i didnt want derpes"