Subscribe English
look up any word, like bae:
To gesture towards a camera via the use of ones groinal regions (see crotch). Often used by BBC News readers aka Dermot Murnaghan!
Holy Shit, wats that guy trying to pull? a Dermot Murnaghan?!
by John Beretta June 07, 2006
14 2