2. To act crazy and/or insane while teaching or just talking in general.
3. To yell at one's smart board.
4. To flick off one's class.
5. To stand on a desk to feel if the air is working.
6. To teach "shit"
7. To throw markers at ghetto kids.
Person B: "Ugh, lucky, I skipped one problem."
Teacher: "You guys forgot your calculators?!!!!" "YOU'RE ALL LOSERS!!!!!!"
Teacher: (to smart board) "WHY ISN'T THIS THING WORKING?!"
Students: (to teacher): "Happy Birthday!"
Teacher: *flicks off class and walks out*