2. A participant in one of the greatest and longest-lasting teen fads in the history of America, its latest incarnation being anonymous, which places ex-Prez Bush below even Black people because republicans are racist fucks.
3. Anyone likely to believe that Republicans (not to be confused with republicanism, which Democrats fully embrace) are more fascistic than the leader of Germany's socialist party, Adolph Hitler.
4. What you get when you take our drugs away from us, you uptight capitalist pigs, with your fucking obsolete Christian morality.
All Democrats are Liberal
All Democrats are not racist
All Democrats are secretly racist
All Democrats are as miserable as those in broadcasting/politics (eg. Keith Olbermann, Barney Frank)
All Democrats are smart
All Democrats are hippies
All Democrats hate Republicans
All Democrats are Democrats
Abortion is cool
The Gov't should help the poor
The Gov't should regulate stuff to prevent recessions and whatnot
The Gov't should only bother the rich.
Climate change is preventable
Socialist countries are economically more stable and prosperous than really Capitalist ones, and arent in fucktons of debt
Democrat: Ann Coulter is a bitch
Republican: Yeah she totally is
Democrat: What did I say about talking, idiot
Republican: Commie bastard!!
- personal privacy rights, including legalized abortion and gay marriage
- protection of civil liberties
- protection of the enviornment
- multilateral foreign policy
- extensive government services, such as health care, education, and welfare
- tax system that causes the rich to pay more taxes to pay for above government services
There are currently 202 Democrats in the House of Representatives and 44 in the Senate.
For example, many moderate liberals find themselves alienated by the extreme liberals' insistence on political correctness and intolerance to religion.
As one party in the two-party system in America, they are half of the problem.
Democrat: Actually, statistically, the rich recieved almost-
Republican: Your numbers mean nothing.
Democrat: This entire issue is about numbers!
Republican: No, this is about the people! This is about Joe Everyman!
Democrat: What the hell are you talking about?
Republican: I'm talking about how you radicals use numbers to mislead everyone into thinking the Bush tax cuts were bad, and that we have massive debt.
Democrat: ...We DO have massive debt, and the average person got around $300 back, whereas the rich got-
Republican: Are you telling these people America is BAD? Are you saying that America isn't the best damn country ever?
Democrat: No, I just-wait, what? This isn't about me! This is about the issues!
Republican: Not responding to my questions. Typical.
Republican: See, clearly I have silenced you with my powerful, factual argument.
Democrat: I had sex with your wife, Bill.
Democrat: She said she wanted a man who didn't tell her she belonged in the kitchen.