2. A person who believes his party was created to liberate blacks from slavery when it was obviously the republican party.
3. An idiot of no medical background thinking its perfectly reasonable to mash a human being's body threw a tube causing the baby much pain when the baby can be born and put up for adoption. If the mother would die during birth, than the doctor would perform a C-section because we are in the 21st century not the 19th
Post Script: Masturbating and eating eggs are not the same both of these do not contain living creature besides semen which contains millions of cells which have to enter an egg to begin to develop. While eggs are food for the baby chick to eat and develop in, and does not contain any living creature till fertilized.
4. Most in the country which means most of Jay Leno's Jaywalkers. People who think they know more about the government than George Bush but have never met the man. People who think standing up with almost the whole world watching your every move is and easy ordeal.
Post Script:If you don't get this joke you should not be commenting on anything ever.
"Nope he's a democrat"
- personal privacy rights, including legalized abortion and gay marriage
- protection of civil liberties
- protection of the enviornment
- multilateral foreign policy
- extensive government services, such as health care, education, and welfare
- tax system that causes the rich to pay more taxes to pay for above government services
There are currently 202 Democrats in the House of Representatives and 44 in the Senate.
For example, many moderate liberals find themselves alienated by the extreme liberals' insistence on political correctness and intolerance to religion.
As one party in the two-party system in America, they are half of the problem.
Democrat: Actually, statistically, the rich recieved almost-
Republican: Your numbers mean nothing.
Democrat: This entire issue is about numbers!
Republican: No, this is about the people! This is about Joe Everyman!
Democrat: What the hell are you talking about?
Republican: I'm talking about how you radicals use numbers to mislead everyone into thinking the Bush tax cuts were bad, and that we have massive debt.
Democrat: ...We DO have massive debt, and the average person got around $300 back, whereas the rich got-
Republican: Are you telling these people America is BAD? Are you saying that America isn't the best damn country ever?
Democrat: No, I just-wait, what? This isn't about me! This is about the issues!
Republican: Not responding to my questions. Typical.
Republican: See, clearly I have silenced you with my powerful, factual argument.
Democrat: I had sex with your wife, Bill.
Democrat: She said she wanted a man who didn't tell her she belonged in the kitchen.