|1.||Democrat Attack Machine|
The Democrat Attack Machine is a 1984-esque Goldstein Conspiracy assumed to exist by ideological Republicans who believe everyone who isn't an ideological Republican is either stupid or evil.
The existence of a conspiracy fills the human need to have something to struggle against. It doesn't matter if the Machine exists or doesn't exist, since it offers a banner to rally around for Republicans to divide "us" (the faithful) from "them" (the enemy who must be destroyed)
The "Democrat Attack Machine" is (apparently) made up of every American who is not as rabidly pro-Republican as some Republicans would like.
|2.||Democrat Attack Machine|
The Democrat Attack Machine (DAM) consists of the following groups (including but not limited to):more...
- Main Stream Media (MSM) outlets such as ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, MSNBC, PBS
- Newspapers such as The New York Times, The Los Angeles Times and the Washington Post
- Magazine like Time, Newsweek and the New Yorker
- Websites like MoveOn.org, MediaMatters.org and DailyCos.org
- Institutes of Learning including most colleges and universities and most public schools
- Hollywood elites, including actors and acrtresses like Tim Robbins and Susan Sarandon, Directors like Michael Moore, and Producers like David Geffen
This short list represents just a few members of the Vast Left-Wing Conspiracy which, on a daily basis, actively seeks to destroy its political enemies with rhetoric, spin, half-truths, lies and distorted information. One common tactic used by the DAM is to accuse their opponents of doing the exact same thing they are doing, causing an uproar that distracts the public from their true methods.
One of the primary objectives of the DAM is to constantly portray the progressive, socialist and communist agendas in the most favorable light while demeaning and criticizing the tenets of Capitalism and free markets as unfair, racist, sexist, bigoted and homophobic.
Since there is vey little distinction between the Democrat party and the MSM, the MSM is often referred to as the "Media Wing" of the Democrat party.
In addition to promoting socialist and communist a...