verb- to throw away something unnecessarily
1. MOM!! Why did you delete the leftovers?!? I was gonna eat them!
2. Awww man! I wish i hadn't deleted that perfectly good couch.
1. To remove a file or folder from a computer.
2. To delete data from a file (often text or numerical data).
3. To assassinate.
1. "You don't need those text files, just delete them."
2. "Delete the last two lines of that paragraph - they aren't really necessary."
3. "That guy has pissed me off for the last time. I'm going to hire someone to delete that motherfucker."
1) to remove something permanently, like a paragraph of text, a file on the computer, but does not really apply to another living thing or human
2) to remove the leet
out of something: likely text
1) RIGHT: delete that sentence, it is not needed
WRONG: now that you have a gun, go delete that guy
2) Lyk OMG! LOL
deleted form: Like Oh My God! Laughing Out Loud
To be killed, most notably by gunshot.
Man if you keep talkin' Imma have to delete you!
1."Will you delete this software for me please?"
2. "I hate her so much, I wish I could just delete her!"
(slang) To remove someone from your friends on any social networking website (e.g. Facebook, MySpace).
I deleted that bitch on Facebook after she told me I was a messed up faggot.
When something written by an online author is removed from a forum or website
I should know a lot about that