2-A moderately good Death Metal band, fronted by sir Benton of Glenn
I believe you had meant to say:
I wish someone would commit the act of Deicide against **insert "Gods" name here**.
2-Deicide fucking ruled when they played with Sabbat and Akercocke in Nottingham!
2) The most brutal band alive, Glen Benton is a fucking satanic GENIUS!!!
2) Listen to "Scars of the Crucifix" and you will find out!
With a new lineup (Jack Owen of Cannibal Corpse and Ralph Santolla of Death/Celtic Frost on guitars) they are now a much more composed, neoclassically-influenced band, retaining the dark fast pounding rhythmic sound they are known for. - Glen Benton has also improved his vocal capabilities.
They are also no longer the least responsible band when it comes to making tour dates.
2. To kill a God. Usually referring to the killing of Jesus of Nazareth (Christ).
"The Romans committed an act of deicide."
2. n. A popular death metal band that was adored by many, but also disliked by many, as well.
3. n. An MMORPG (Massive Multi-player Online Role-Playing Game) that contains elements from many other popular MMORPG's, but is a game all of it's own, although not known of by many people. Characters choose which path (out of four) to take in their careers, which is determined by how the character fights monsters. The four paths (Close-range, Long-Range, Black Magic, and White Magic) all contain their own unique skills that players learn while working to determind their class, which is created depending on which skills players use the most.
2. We went to a concert and saw Deicide
3. I stayed up all night playing Deicide, and I was able to raise my White Magic skills to level 15, as well as my Long-Range skills to 11.