Defrag: To remove soiled clumps from a cat's litter. Coined in 1993 by two teenage boys reluctant to clean up after the newest family member.
Mom, I defragged the cat box, so can I go outside now?
1. To rearrange data on a disk so that it is stored seqentially rather than randomly, thus decreasing total access times. Fairly useless on new, fast drives.
2. Antonym of frag
. Ie, to bring someone back to life.
1. Dirko: My 486 is running like a bag of shit.
Atticus: Defrag the dunga!
2. Game consol: Dirko was fragged by Poonani
Dirko: Damn, I need to be defragged. This definition is so stupid.
Short for defragmentation. To understand what defragmentation means, you must first understand what fragmentation is. Fragmentation is when entire files are broken down into many pieces and spread across the hard drive. This can also happen regarding free space on the hard drive. Now, defragmentation is the action of collecting the various “fragments” of files and grouping them back together.
My PC was running slow, so I used Diskeeper defrag to speed it back up.
to settle, chill, simmer or sit back to gather ones thoughts.
1) "Take a step back my friend, defrag for a second, don't over-react"
2) "I'd rather stay in tonight, I need to relax and defrag."
to clean up a hard drive like a messy room.
My laptop's been choking up pretty badly recently... speed-wise, that is. I'm going to see if I need a defrag or something.
Defrag> WTF? shit my brother been using the pc, and moved my keyboard 1cm to the left, fuckin mousemat in a different place and now my aim is like (1)player
"A haggis-eating, leg-crossing, map-coding Scottish TFC m0ng. Esp. refers to flag-dropping incidents on 2mesa3."
1. prop. n. "That -Defrag- is one funny-sounding son of a bitch!"
2. n. "Man, PF.Boob-XD sure pulled a -Defrag- when he threw that flag on top of the 2fort battlement hut."