When we first meet Kersey, he is in all respects a gentle man. A successful architect who is happily married to Joanna (Hope Lange) and a proud father of his beloved daughter, he is carefully positioned as a law-abiding citizen. After his wife and daughter are brutally attacked by thugs who escape punishment, Kersey commits himself to ridding the city of such crap. In fact, he seeks them out in the most likely areas (e.g. public parks and on subways), coldly and systematically killing as many as he can. Of course, other law abiding citizens are wholly supportive of his efforts but law enforcement officials fear the possible implications of such vigilantiism.
Directed by: Michael Winner
1. Naivety or ignorance of the rules, circumstances or principles.
2. An uncontrollable rage.
3. An obsession for revenge.
4. A mental illness or personality disorder.
5. Loss of the will to live OR an unconscious urge to die.
6. A suicidal urge that drive certain people to put themselves consistently into dangerous situations.
Girl: Shut up Zach.
Girl: I'm gonna beat the shit out of you
Zach: *Continues to mime.*
Girl: DUDE DO YO HAVE A FUCKING DEATH WISH?
Charles Bronson> -whips out pistol and shoots them all dead, then dissapears into the night-
Me> GOD DAMN THIS MOVIE IS AWESOME!