Dax⋅i⋅us – noun
1. A person whose conduct or activity is playful and incites both mischief and joy.
2. Daxius' are often tall, though sometimes short, and have the heart of a giant, but the humility of a midget.
3. One who is a contagious, perpetual optimist.
4. A sexy, loveable man who is both a ladies' man and a man's man. Daxius' often find themselves pursued tirelessly by both sexes.
5. A bad influence who you thank later for a great time.
1. "I can't believe Daxius got us to go bowling naked!"
2. "I was having such a crap day, then Daxius came by with his arms all full of balloons for me!"
4. "You'd do Daxius, too? God that man is hot. (swoon)"
5. "And then I found myself all cuddled up, in costume, on Halloween night, the only drunk girl in a pile of half naked gay boys. Best night ever."