2. A character in the Harry Potter series.
3. Anything pertaining to harsh or unnecessary rules/punishment. Draconian.
2. Draco Malfoy strode through the castle gates.
2. To mass kick/mass ban a whole chatroom without warning
3. To go suddenly and inexplicably insane
Term comes from a moderator on the Mugglenet Chat site, who went by the name 'Draco'. He mass banned and kicked the whole room, including other moderators, with the kick message "Wallow in your own filth, Pigs of Satan." Action was completely unforeseen and ensuing chaos resulted in resignations of staff and the closure of the chat site (the world's most popular Harry Potter chat) a week later.
See also Legend, Leader, Revolution and Martyr.
<User2> Where is everyone?
<Masskicker> I did a Draco <g>
* User2 has left #Kicked (kicked by Masskicker)
A really weird lizard thingy from Ninja Turtles. Also includes any form of dragon/lizard/fire-brathing-reptile.
*Poor fool gets raped by pigs, skinned alive, poked, crapped on, and shot with saltshot.*