non-poser: my friend, you are a sheep, according to pink floyd's best album, animals. dogs is definitely the supreme song.
poser: lol what?
1. As both a greeting and a farewell.
Ex: "Oh, you're leaving? Dogs."
"Dogs! I haven't seen you in a while!"
2. An expression of affirmation or approval.
Ex: "That concert was dogs."
3. An acknowledgement of our existential condition.
See also : shiny dogs, dumb dogs, beagle dogs, funny dogs.
2. (n) An ugly, or especially slutty, woman.
3. (n) Beer, particularly when cheap.
4. (n) Reference to a male.
5. (v) To follow someone, especially in a car when driving over the speed limit, with the theory that the 'lead' dog will get the ticket most likely.
6. (v) To put down, demean, dis.
7. (n) Something of poor quality.
2. You must've been drunk last night, 'cause that girl you was with is a dog!
3. I guess so, it must've been that dog I drank at Jimmy's.
4. What's up with Jimmy, dog?
5. I heard he was pulled over the other day; must've been doing 95 dogging some other dude, but the bastard got picked off from behind.
6. Yeah, I dogged him for that. Now he's gotta pay a big fine.
7. He woulda got away if it weren't for that ride of his. It's a dog!
2. verb - have sex with doggystyle
3. noun - hound, player, one who seeks meaningless sex with multiple partners
2. After getting her cunt nice and wet with my tongue, I bent her over to dog her for a while.
3. Men are dogs.