A phrase that was created by the Nazi's stating that the Jews did not have large "penis's" and therefore were not required in this world and we're murdered in the millions.
This is not a racial definition, rather a trend Hitler created in March of 1938 before he pursued taking over Germany.
Hitler often quoted the Jews conversations saying "The people of different religions are lacking reproduction due to their tiny packages. We must eliminate their race and repopulate Europe with our own kind" - Which therefore began WWII and failed to achieve his goal because the citizens of Germany realized Hitler was using the Jews as a scapegoat because his "package" was lacking size"
*This information is yet to be released and was provided to a German reporter in 1954 by a relative of Hitler that released this shocking news to the media of Germany.
Matt: Yea it was Nick blaming the jews for having small penises.
Matt: Yeah, Nick's DNL, thought you already knew?
Dylan: No, this is some interesting information.
Matt: Indeed, it's why Hitler commited suicide - He looked down.
Used for both spoken and written communication.
Appropriate when the word, "hate" is too strong.
BBJ: "DNL! It tasted like bubble bath, Dude!"
Sam: "How was your blind date?"
BBJ: "She's hot, but a TOTAL gold-digger. DNL."
1. the act of refraining from laughter in a comical situation. stands for Do Not Laugh.
2. originally meant to be used in those situations where something comical has occurred but society tells us it is wrong to laugh at those moments. It is the equivalent of pointing and staring and laughing out loud without actually doing such.
3. a phrase used to drawn the attention of those around you to a comical/ironic/noteworthy event/situation/person in your immediate surroundings without having the subject of the event/situation made aware.
4. loosely used to describe situations that are ironic or inspire confusion
dnL can either be whispered in delicate situations or screamed aloud when the hilarity is quickly passing and you wish to draw the attention of those around you quickly to the subject.
1. Can also be used to describe a situation, person or event in the present or past tense that would normally cause one to laugh out loud if it were not deemed unacceptable to do so by society.
(a group of girls are dancing at a bar and a 45 year old creeper comes up and starts dancing with them) "DNL!"
friend 1: "Then as we were about to leave, he went over to his mom and sister and kissed them on the lips."
Friend 2: "DNL what an oddball"
"That girl's outfit is a major DNL."
Girl: "And of course Feric Bana is standing right there as all of this is going on with his stupid choker and odd stance."
(girls turn the corner and Feric Bana is standing right there ... having heard everything they've just said)
Girl's Friends: "DNL DNL DNL"