1. The molecule being painstakingly sequenced during the Human Genome Project
. This molecule contains all the instructions necessary to program an entire human being, starting from a single cell.
2. The abbreviation for "deoxyribonucleic acid," or "deoxyribose nucleic acid", the deabbreviations of which are misspelt by pretty much anyone who isn't a scientist, a science teacher, or a nerdy student obsessed with science (I'm in the latter category).
3. "Data Not Available" - This is used to duck questions in a "funny" way, especially by the people who don't pay attention in class, but want to sound smart(er than they really are?).
Science Teacher: What is DNA?
Student: Data Not Available.
Science Teacher: You have to pay attention in class, then.
Later that day...
Mother: How do you spell the de-abbreviation of "DNA"?
Student: dioxiribonuicliec acid
Mother: And you are thinking of majoring in molecular biology
Student: What's with the frequent mentioning of the word "DNA" all of a sudden?
means of solving all criminal cases, no other police work is required.
1)Grissom solved the case and asked Caruso to guess how he did it. "Not DNA again!" He bellowed.
1. deoxiribosenucleic acid.
2. National Dyslexic Association.
1. All living things are determined by their DNA
2. I realised I was dyslexic when I went to a toga party dressed as a goat.
The correct spelling of the abbreviated molecule: Deoxyribonucleic Acid.
One double stranded molecule of DNA in its natural state is called a chromosome
Humans have 46 DNA molecules, called chromosomes, in each cell of the body.
Stands for DO NOT ANSWER. Do Not Answer(DNA) list is used to aviod answering phone calls from specific people. DNA list can be used mentally or by adding "DNA-" before the person's name on the phone.
F**k Tom, I am adding him to my phone's DNA list.
Hey Steve, guess who left me a voicemail, DNA-Tom.
DNAS is a gaming system to prevent cheaters. Due to a recent leet haxor 'dax', this has been bypassed.
Redman: Yo Did You See Dax Bypass Dnas Last Night
24 Gunz: yeah i gave him head for it
Do not abbreviate.
bob:the cops found my dna on the package
To leave your mark on an area or thing by either tagging, spitting, pissing etc.
hey yo let's DNA dat steezy
wall near the dockyard.