Everyone is a dude! Everyone is called a dude! If you are not a dude, you are nothing!
Dude! What's your deal?
term of endearment
A word used by white people to aknoledge each other.
Hey dude wassup
Once your fellow people have come to know you well you automatically inherit the name DUDE. When more than one "DUDE" come together then it becomes "DUDES".
Idiot#1- "WOW!!! Did you see what that dude just did?"
Idiot#2- "Ya!!! That was COOL!"
Idiot#1 - "I wish I was a DUDE."
Idiot#2- " Ya me too."
Dude- "SWEET!! Ya can you leave cause' were going to have a dudes party. Only dudes allowed!!!"
1. (n.): a wealthy American Easterner who owns a ranch in the West
2. (n.) usually used as a term of address: a friend or buddy that one addresses bromantically
"-Richard is leaving his apartment on the Upper East Side to spend a few months with his horses in California.
-Oh, I didn't know Richard is a dude."
"-I wish I had some beer.
-Man, I bought some yesterday. Let's smoke your weed and drink my beer!
-Sweet, dude! I love you, man."
(1) the expression used when addressing either someone you know well or your significant other. (2) sometimes used as a word to start stories with inflection. (3) a way to express anger at someone you don't know.
(1) dude! how's it going? (or) i really like you, dude!
(2) dude, so there was this guy...
(3) DUDE! GIVE ME BACK MY PURSE!
a word that american's use when we forget people's names
DUDE! How have you been?
dude can be used anywhere 'man' can
Person A: DUDE! Ciara's so hot!
Person B: Yeah, except shes a dude.