To "dump inside"
To purposely ejaculate in a woman with hopes of getting her
"Dude, that girl with the phat ass over there makes me wanna D.I."
A thrift store similar to Value Village; except with a better selection due to the fact that it is not as well known.
It is usually referred to as "the D.I." or "Deseret" (Dez-er-ret) and is sometimes inncorrectly pronounced "dez-er-ray".
One of the stores is featured in the movie "Napoleon Dynamite".
• There are 46 D.I. stores throughout 7 western states.
• All are non-profit, self-sustaining enterprises that process millions of donated goods every year.
• The stores are open to the public and operate on the principles of thrift, work, giving and self-reliance.
• The name "Deseret," was the name proposed in the 1840s by Mormon settlers for what later became Utah. It was taken from the Book of Mormon, and is a term suggesting the industrious nature of the honeybee.
• Deseret Industries’ primary purpose is employment rehabilitation. Workers who know little or no English, who lack job training, or who are elderly or disabled are the primary beneficiaries.
• Jobs at Deseret Industries include sorting donated clothing and other items and preparing them for sale, pricing and stocking merchandise, helping customers at a cash register and building furniture.
• Trainers oversee 12 to 15 people who are being taught job skills. The trainees work acco...