2. A term used to describe an extreme form of living in terms of debauchery.
3. To be as wasted as one can get.
4. To cause the biggest ruckus one can possibly cause.
5. When used with another word, it can accentuate it's meaning.
6. A term of endearment one says instead of hello and goodbye.
7. All definitions of "Ghetto".
8. An interchangeable word that can mean anything.
You: To Cutler Ridge
2. I drink a six pack a day and smoke an ounce of weed a week, I'm Cutler Ridge.
3. I just drank thirteen shots in an hour, and smoked a couple of joints, I'm feeling pretty Cutler Ridge.
4. It's 3AM, my stereo is as loud as possible, my lawn mower is on, I'm singing opera in the street while honking the horn to my car, and I'm firing my ak-47 into the air; I'm being Cutler Ridge
5. Instead of just saying, "yes", I will say, "Yeah, Cutler Ridge."
6. Jonnie: "Yo Ed, see you later, Cutler Ridge"
Ed: "Yeah, Cutler Ridge, man"
7. What?!? That's so Cutler Ridge!
8. I'm so Cutler Ridge today.