1. A community in Miami-Dade County, in the Miami-Fort. Lauderdale metro area. The latitude of Cutler Ridge is 25.580N. The longitude is -80.346W. It is in the Eastern Standard time zone. Elevation is 10 feet. The population, at the time of the 2000 census, was 24,781.
2. A term used to describe an extreme form of living in terms of debauchery.
3. To be as wasted as one can get.
4. To cause the biggest ruckus one can possibly cause.
5. When used with another word, it can accentuate it's meaning.
6. A term of endearment one says instead of hello and goodbye.
7. All definitions of "Ghetto".
8. An interchangeable word that can mean anything.
1. Taxi driver: Where to?
You: To Cutler Ridge
2. I drink a six pack a day and smoke an ounce of weed a week, I'm Cutler Ridge.
3. I just drank thirteen shots in an hour, and smoked a couple of joints, I'm feeling pretty Cutler Ridge.
4. It's 3AM, my stereo is as loud as possible, my lawn mower is on, I'm singing opera in the street while honking the horn to my car, and I'm firing my ak-47 into the air; I'm being Cutler Ridge
5. Instead of just saying, "yes", I will say, "Yeah, Cutler Ridge."
6. Jonnie: "Yo Ed, see you later, Cutler Ridge"
Ed: "Yeah, Cutler Ridge, man"
7. What?!? That's so Cutler Ridge!
8. I'm so Cutler Ridge today.
A small neighborhood in South Miami with a population of about 25,000 people. It is safe, despite what some dumb dip-shits having to say it is a ghetto. It is just as safe as 99% of south miami. ( all the ghetto areas are in central and north miami. )
I need to go to Robert's house in "Cutler Ridge".