Cumberland Regional is the large pathetic cluster of seven school districts into one. It is the capital of teen pregnancies, wanna be gangsters, rednecks, and last but not least sluts. Where sports are a complete joke, and the security consists of over weight ex-thugs. Only 25% of the graduates go away, and the other 75% return to work at the local McDonalds and local the local Wawa. All of the bathrooms are locked due to the students smoking weed in them.
by Mr.scumberland March 08, 2013
The Urban Dictionary Mug
One side has the word, one side has the definition. Microwave and dishwasher safe. Lotsa space for your liquids.Buy the mug
Can you define these popular missing words?