look up any word, like jamflex:
Those rubbery wiener shaped pads that fit over the top of crutches to make using the crutches more comfortable.
Person 1: Man using crutches sucks

Person 2: Get some crutch wieners and put them over the tops, that will help.
by The Void 87 May 02, 2012