Top Definition
A ribbon used to mark your place in a book, magazine or other reading material.
"I can't find my book mark."
" Would you like to use my Crumpter Pot!"
by Mike Trom October 19, 2008
5 Words related to Crumpter Pot

Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from We'll never spam you.