look up any word, like cunt:
The name originating initially from the character Rumplestiltskin, a Crumple Melt Grin is a facial expression imitating a melting, crumpling face.
"arrrghhh my face looks like a Crumple Melt Grin!"
"Stop giving me the Crumple Melt Grin, it's freaking me out."
"*Roooaaarrr* Crumple Melt Grriiinnn"
by Ok-Alright. April 06, 2008

Words related to Crumple Melt Grin

crumple crumplemeltgrin expression facial grin melt rumplestiltskin