Something that does not exist. "bullshit"
when put in a specific location, it can be used to signify imaginary or improbable circumstances.
"She was humping everything. Even the crock on the wall"
this means that she was so slutty she was even willing to hump things that were not existant
Bullshit, nonsense, something that is a lie. However, crock is not usually used as an interjection like the above words may be.
Crock is quickly being picked up as a retort for proverbs or phrases such as; "You can do anything you set your mind to," or, "Don't put all your eggs in one basket.
Crock can also be used to describe a phony or false thing or someone who is a sham.
"Two wrongs don't make a right?" What a crock! Two lefts don't make a right either jackass!
"Give a man a fish, and he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to fish, and he'll eat forever." Unless of course, the man gets tired of eating fish, because no human can eat the same thing for their entire life without getting pissed off at it. And unless, the fish is poisoned, not cleaned properly before eaten, etc. Definitely a crock.
"Fine feathers make fine birds." Right, except for the part where birds aren't made out of feathers, idiot.
Remember that the word "crock" isn't limited to insulting phrases, though.
Extremely ugly shoes with holes in them that are apparently very compfortable. Most users of these shoes are children (probably because they are too young to realize how bad they look), Moms, and old people.
Mom: "Check out my new crocks!"
Daughter: "Ew mom, those are so ugly!"
1. nonsence, hogwash, bilge, absolute bull, a waste of time and/or money, a sham. It's bogus - totally. Sometimes referred to as a "crock of crap
" or a "crock of shit
2. a container, such as a pot or kettle. This type of vessel is often used for cooking or washing or concocting or mixing.
3. brand name for a certain type of electric cooking pot that will cook delicious meals for during the day while you are occupied with other things. Just stir the food up every once in a while. Versatility and technology together!
1. You call yourself a Christ-i-an. I think you're a hypocrite
. You call yourself a patriot
. Well I say you're a crock of shit. - Mick Jagger
Take THAT, neo-con
2. Bubble bubble toil and trouble. The three witches in MacBeth
are stirring up their gunk in a steaming crock.
3. Phillip's suculent pot roast dinner was waiting for him in the Crock Pot when he came home from work.
Short for "crock of bullshit."
True beauty is on the inside? What a crock!
Comment submitted with Request to Delete: "It is hard to understand "crock" by giving a saying "crock of bullshit"; it's like defining basketball as "what they use in a basketball game"
A so-called moonrock that appears in the foreground of a photo taken by NASA when the US made their first landing on the moon.
The shot shows an astronaut walking away from camera towards the moon Rover and one particular rock in the foreground on the side has a very distinct letter "C" stamped or carved into it with a chisel.
Conspiracy theorists think that the C rock could be a stage prop which must have accidentally gotten by the camera department that was filming this huge hoax.
NASA denies this and blames it on a "hair" on the camera lens.
Production assistant A: Hey man, this is the C rock, belongs over there! Here's where we put Moonrock B and that cluster of pebbles.
Production assistant B: Oh sorry dude, my bad.
The Dankiest Crizak that transports you to another time and place.
Let me cop some C-Rock so I can get messed up.