Yo, this 50 cent is da bomb. I'm gonna go skateboard back to my crib, make a bowl of Trix cereal, and listen to dis. Hey, somebody yell "faggot" at that guy we walked past 500 yards ago.
* People who hang around on street corners, shops, public access routes or any other place where the intimidation factor to ordinary, decent folk is a bonus. Note: Participants are usually loud, obnoxious, drunk, seeking trouble, showing off or a combination of all 5.
* Football hooligans who wear specific clothing to associate themselves to 'their' club and make a point that they are looking for trouble e.g. Burberry caps, jeans etc. Also, football hooligans, loudmouths, drunkards etc in general are typically "cretinous".
* Ethnic minorities whose objective is to intimidate, steal, sell drugs, flunk off school, spew forth native commonalities in a drudgingly pathetic manner (you know, the usual).
* Unappreciative partners of seemingly decent, good-looking females whose attitude is mainly focused towards 'chavalry' rather than the more honourable, manly and decent 'chivalry' attitude.
* Yobbo teens who try (without success) to appear bigger than they are, sound educated or coherent (impossible) and try (also without success) to get 'one over' on anyone who ensues an argument with them by uttering common anecdotes, failed educated grammar and vocabulary and "socially hip" (usually obtained from cheesy American soaps or other 'cretins') body movements e.g. "talk to the hand"..No, I won't talk to the hand, shut up, you're pathetic, im talking to you direct otherwise I wouldn't be facing you, you cretin.
* People whose sole purpose in life is to drain the life-force (i.e. human spirit, positivity, ambition and general well-being) from people whose success in life is related to said character traits.
* People whose aura affects you directly or indirectly either through a general depressive demeanour, negative attitude etc.
"Dude, why are those cretins flocking to that spar shop?"
"Look at that guy; the way he treats his girlfriend. What a cretin"
A rather entertaining insult used by intelligent people to describe people who won't get the meaning of the insult even after a second or third explanation.