1. (n.) A condition of skin-yellowing, sagging, drying and wrinkling associated with an aging woman's body. Most often the term "crepe" is used to describe the sagging, leathery skin comprising and surrounding a post-menopausal woman's vaginal, thigh and buttocks area.
The term is often used in a sexual context; Jack Nicholson, an American actor famed for both his career in film and his sexual promiscuity, coined the term in a published, 2006 interview with Rolling Stone magazine's Eric Hedegaard in a cover story entitled "Jack Nicholson: A Singular Guy."
Below is a direct quotation from the segment of the interview where Nicholson discusses his experience with older women:
"You know there's certainly more than one person that I've seen maybe thirty years, intimately. Unexpected by me. I have the normal things that people have. You know, Mom sitting on the toilet, scared, 'Gee, you know, when you were little,' or whatever that is. You know what I mean. 'Oh, am I going to be able to deal with crepe?' or whatever the fears are." --Nicholson
Note: A geriatric/older woman with liver spots covering her body would have "blueberry crepe" while a black woman would have "burnt crepe."
2. (n.) A type of pancake commonly consumed in France, Belgium and upscale Bistros in the United States. Not to be confused with an old lady's saggy vagina. Generally has an accent over the first "e."
Guy 1: So how was that MILF you took home from the club last night? I bet she was an animal in bed...
Guy 2: I actually couldn't get an erection once I saw her crepe.
Guy 1: Dude you're gay, older women are hot.
Guy 2: Listen man, if you saw the yellow-brown, leathery, saggy vagina I saw-- you'd puke. It was CREPE city!
the most incredible food possibly know to man. it is an extreme blast of deliciousness in your mouth with a surprise of delectable insides. either choclate, jelly, sugar, cinnamon, or whatever else you can think of. Best if eaten in Switzerland
Oh man,this hazelnut crepe is AMAZING!!
Charles Nicholson -
Charles Nicholson "I love being a major crepe" "I am the general crepe" "I am the mother-fucking CREPE !!" "You crepeing bro?"
1) A common misspellation of crap.
2) A baked thin thing, like a waffle, that you put sugar on.
1) Person 1: Man, I gotta take a CREPE!
Person 2: Don't you mean CRAP?
Person 1: Oh, yeah...
Person 2: *Bitch slaps Person 1 for being an idiot*
2) Person 1: I just love Crepes with sugar for breakfast!
Person 2: Man, you SICK fuck!
Person 1: *Bitch slaps Person 1 for being an idiot whose head is still in the 5th grade toilet*