1) There are two dining centers on campus and Creekside is equidistant from both. A 10-minute walk up-hill.
2) There are no other dorms by Creekside; the only things close by are a museum and a parking garage.
3) There are off-campus hoodlums that come by at night and cut bike-locks to steal our means of transportation.
4) There are these fucking gnats that occupy a space above the sidewalk to Jester everyday.
5) The immense amounts of pubic hair that get piled on the shower floors.
6) The builders conveniently placed the door hinges for the closet on the wrong side. You have to cram against your drawer just to open the door.
The good things:
1)Its close to a nine-hole municipal golf-course.
2) There's an xbox and a broken 52-inch TV upstairs.
3) There's always a game of Dungeons and Dragons going on in the entertainment room. Cheez-its all-around.
4) There's a group of guys that sometimes smoke a hookah outside at night.
(person #2) "Oh yah man that's Creekside Dormitory (formerly known as Simkins), the shittiest dorm at UT. Only losers stay there."
(person #1) "Oh shit. That blows."
(person #1) "Hi my name is so-and-so."
(person #2) "Nice to meet you, my name's so-and-so. I live in Jester...it sucks. Where do you live?"
(person #1) "Oh ok Jester's not that bad. I live in Creekside."
(person #2) "Never heard of it."
(person #1) "It used to be named after a guy named Simkins. He was in the KKK."
Example #3 (60 years ago)
(person #1) "Yo dumbass, you put the door hinges on the wrong side of the closet."
(person #2) "Oh shit...well, it don't matter. It's Simkins."
(person #1) "Oh ya. That's true."