'Crazy' is generally a positive, desirable characteristic (unless you are very calm yourself), describing someone who is very out there, fun to be with, unrestricted, creative and plain awesome. You might associate a crazy person with partying, being ridiculously obscene and loud in public with their friends, and cracking jokes. You would not usually find a crazy person pondering on their philosophy of life, discussing how amazing War Literature is or talking about how delightfully tasty their English tea is.
Crazy people can either be cool or just plain annoying. There is the crazy that everyone loves, where you are the life of the party, or the crazy that goes overboard, where people want to avoid you.
1) "Hey, did you see Mia at the party last night?"
"Yeah, oh my God, she was on the tables dancing half naked, kissing girls, everything. That girl is crazy, I love it!"
2) "Did you see that new girl in school?"
"I heard about her, she set off 3 fire alarms on her first day thinking that everyone would find it hilarious, but it was sooo childish and dumb! that girl is too fucking crazy."
Example: his appearance on the Oprah Winfrey show
Did you see that crazy bastard jumpin around on Oprah? Some peoples kids eh.
1. Often misinterpreted as a bad characteristic, crazy is used to describe people that are random, hyper, creative, and flat out fun to hang with.(adj.)
2. Used to describe someone with serious mental issues that often effect their interaction with other people. (adj.)
Guy1: Aren't you friends with Nicki?
Guy2: Yeah, she's crazy.
After the police finally caught up with her, she was tranquilized and admitted to the mental hospital. Friends of the victims said they always suspected she was crazy.
crazy - Popularized in the post millenium as a substitute for cool, hip, exciting, dope, off the hook and was widely accepted by middle class whites.
2. An adjective describing an individual (particularly a gangsta) who is mentally unstable and prone to bursts of violence or recklessness without regard to oneself.
1. "Me and my nigga saw Kill Bill yesterday. That shit was crazy."
2. "...and he just cut that fool for swiping his corn starch. Man, that nigga's crazy."
cool; very nice
Also see off the hook
Dude, that movie was crazy! -or- Those are some crazy shoes.
Usually put before a word to increase its meaning and emphasize. similar to wicked or totally
Person 1: yo, that shit is crazy stupid.
Person 2: i feel that.
1) insane,psycho,high,loony,absolutely awsome,free-willed
2)often used by people to describe what they do not understand or think is not how something or someone should be and or act
1)Because paula abdul was high they called her crazy and high
2)john:hey crazy person stop dancing like that
sarah:just because i am different doesn't mean i am crazy