2) Adj: also used to describe someone who has mastered the fine art of pleasing the ladies in a badass form.
3) Synonym for Badass The epitome of the American male. He radiates confidence in everything he does, whether it's ordering a drink, buying a set of wheels, or dealing with women. He's slow to anger, brutally efficient when fighting back. The badass carves his own path. He wears, drives, drinks, watches, and listens to what he chooses, when he chooses, where he chooses, uninfluenced by fads or advertising campaigns. Badass style is understated but instantly recognizable. Like a fine car or a good pair of sunglasses: simple, direct, and functional.
2) Marie: "So how did it go with your guy last night?"
Clara: "It was mindblowing!! I came like 20 times! He was a total Crawford.
3) Did you see that guy with the Ferrari and the Ray Bands? He is a total Crawford.
2. a word used to describe anyone who is doing something legit; Those new air jordans are Crawford
3. if you find yourself in M-town layin down with a headache you may have just gotten a Crawford sandwich, a double, a beat-down Crawford style; I think i just got owned Crawford style
"Do you think I need plastic surgery on my nose? Shut the fuck up Crawford."
"He looked at Celia 148 times in 40 minutes. What a Crawford."