look up any word, like blumpkin:
To suffer a critical blow to the face and only the facial region. Suffering a crace singular will usually result in a knockout or k.o. as it is known in the streets.
e.g. dude, if you don't shut the fuck up, your getting craced.
by YauMannn June 24, 2009