look up any word, like the eiffel tower:
Coquefort (also spelt cockfort) is the buildup of cheese around a French man's cock. Very similar to smegma but with a hint of garlic.
Oh mon Dieu doctor, I have so much Coquefort! Help me s'il vous plait!
by Encyclopaedo July 19, 2010

Words related to Coquefort