An adjective used to describe anyone or anything too cool to be just cool. Only to be used in the most extraordinary of situations. Consequently, any misuse of this term results in immediate banishment from the society the abuser had come to know and to love.
Person 1: You know that Person 4?
Person 2: Yeah, he's a pretty cool guy.
Person 3 (ambling into conversation randomly): He's more than just cool, he's coot!
Persons 1 and 2 (in perfect unison, shocked): Gasp! You're right!
1. A dark-gray water dwelling bird resembling a duck.
2. A foolish old man.
3. Seeing how the USC football sucks so consistently, it seems rather offending to good poultry everywhere to call them Gamecocks, so a "coot" is a much more realistic symbol for such an inept football program.
1) Any coots arrested today?
2) He meant jorts, as in jean shorts; you know, the staple of every Coot's wardrobe. -CUhoopster48®
A slang term referring to a middle-aged or old person. Could be insulting depending on intent.
"That old coot."
- A shorter version of the word cooter, which basically means vagina. "coot" is less crass-sounding than "cooter". It is probably most similar in connotation to the word twat when referencing a vagina, as opposed to pussy, which has a more sexual connotation and snatch which sounds pretty crass.
- More commonly a "coot" is an older, usually male person, and generally refers to a perceived diminished capacity, uncouthness or senility. Typically said "old coot".
She's got a pretty ugly coot for a pornstar.
That old coot hanging out on his porch all day is always yelling at the kids for no reason.
(slang)- of great shock value.
Prounounced C(ewe)T, the longer the "ewe" the more shock value. COOOOOOOOOT vs COOT
Synonym of DANG! DAMN! HOLY SMOKES! WOW! CRAP! or even SHOOOOOOOOOOOOT...
originating in: Calvert County, MD and spreading like wildfire. Also spelled Koot.
Me to a friend: "I stood in line at the DMV for 6 hours today."
Friend to me:"COOT, that's a long time."
Use of the long "ewe"
Me to friend: "That girl has had 10 STD's in the last year."
Friend: "COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT, That's disgusting."
A term for older person.
That coot lost his mind.
coot ( P ) Pronunciation Key (kt)
1. Any of several dark-gray aquatic birds of the genus Fulica of North America and Europe, having a black head and neck, lobed toes, and a white bill.
2. Informal. An eccentric or crotchety person, especially an eccentric old man.
1. That bird, is a coot.
2. Look at that old coot, sitting on his front porch.
Something so cute it is beyond cute and goes to a whole other level of cuteness
Kieran: Celene, you are sooo coot!