1. Delicious delicacies
2. A small text file stored in your computer when accessing websites, sometimes helpful (saving login information for future logins), often used for malicious purposes (tracking movements on web, spam)
3. A person, commonly used during the Roaring 20's in America and old detective films depicting said time period.
1. The cookies Grandma baked for us were delicious!
3. That gangster was one tough cookie, but we finally caught him.
A: My birthday is coming up, I think I deserve a birthday cookie.
B: I'll give you the best cookie later tonight.
1. overall class system for people who take massive and numerous excrements
2. someone who takes a lot of shits
3. one who takes long in the bathroom and smells like poop after and often
Man, Brett is such a cookie. He stained the bottom of the toilet at my house yesterday.
Daaaamn, last night I eat her cookie, it was hella good.
a high-five between two friends
Brett owes Dan a cookie.
Not Sure How much of it, but its a word in reference to crack-cocaine.
"I'm shaking baking cookies, turning rookies into Vets" - SPM(South Park Mexican)
A vagina duh.............................
I wanna eat that cookie.
a kiss, to make out. lip action. lipage..
D:I'm hungry, can i have a cookie?