2. the name of Vampire Weekend's sophomore album in reference to the above definition
2. "I think you're a contra. I think that you lie." -Vampire Weekend, I Think Ur A Contra
Me-"Too bad graphics don't matter, you retard. Contra is the best game ever, and it's worth more money than you."
You have not become a man until you have beaten Contra III: Alien Wars with three lives on hard.
When used properly, Contra is another word for Pwning everything, which is what you do in the game.
The NES game features two shirtless marines, Larry and Bill, with an arsenal of weapons through 8 different zones.
Weapons (Best to Worst):
(S)Spread Gun- Spreads powerful bullets in a large radius. Be thankful you have this weapon.
(L)Laser- Most powerful weapon, continues after hits an enemy, however it stops if fired continuously.
(M)Machine Gun- Hold A to save a fuck load of time and lose some thumb cramps.
(B)Force Field- Like a star in Mario, except there is no extra music. Stay focused to see when it stops.
(R)Rapid Fire- Speeds up your bullets, not useful unless many are collected, then its tha shit!
(F)Fireball- Slow, fired in groups of three, spirals. Worst weapon unless you gather lots of R.
Contra III: The Alien Wars
2. An opposing force
3. Military forces created by the CIA in the mid 80's to combat the sadinista movement in Nicaragua and the spread of communism in central america, funded by weapon sales to Iran and the spread of crack-cocaine through the united states.
2. The contra to fire is water.
3. CIA Contras in central america were created to keep the united states foothold on the region during the cold war period.