due to the fact that it's a wiki some these examples might not be accurate anymore.
some examples of bias/lies/inaccuracies on conservapedia :
#1 socialism - we see a picture of Hitler on the top of the page
Nazism is more of an ideology of its own than anything else, it would be more accurate to place it in its own article than be under socialism. Also it also puts communism under this too, rather inaccurate.
#2 Fredrich Nietzsche - the first section is calling him crazy
WTF?! they didn't even explain what his philosophical views are and he's declared crazy right at the beginning?!
#3 Islam - "the most violent religion"
I don't care if this is true or not but this is this is bad etiquette calling it right off the bat, not to mention it also implies there's something questionable about it
#4 Bill Clinton - all the credits of economic success should belong to Republicans (implied)
really? please explain why public opinion favored him during the government shutdown and impeachment
#5 Grand Theft Auto
I don't even know where to begin on this...
#1 you can't edit anonymously
is this really free or is this a (right wing) dictatorship?
#2 George W. Bush
mentions nothing about him being attacked by a shoe thrower at Iraq
so much for being fair and balanced...
1) all kangaroos are descended from a single pair who were on Noah's Ark.
2) gravity is an unproven theory.
2) Einstein's General Relativity "has nothing to do with physics".
3) only followers of Christianity are capable of religious faith
4) atheists are incapable of being moral
5) Jews are "touchy" about the Holocaust
(Dad collapses and rolls around on the floor, laughing)
Dad: Where'd you learn that shite?
(Dad drops to the floor again and rolls around laughing...again)
The hypocrisy which pisses me off most is that in the "Examples of Bias in wikipedia" article http://www.conservapedia.com/Examples_of_Bias_in_Wikipedia)
number 22. (out of 133 ffs)reads:
"Wikipedia has an extensive entry on "Creation myth".40 Describing Creationism as a "myth" is yet another attempt to disparage Christians, and although the theory of evolution satisfies Wikipedia's definition of "myth", Wikipedia never describes it as a "myth". "
Fair enough, slightly mental, but he has a point...yes?
However...looking at the article on the conservapedia article "Dreamtime", an australlian aboriginal creation story; IT is described as a myth.
So Christian creationism is NOT a myth but any other creationism is?? hmmm...
also on the article about kangaroos (boing boing) there is a large 3 paragraph section on the Young Earth Creationist theory and only 1/2 a sentence on the evolutionary theory
so the YEC theory which is probably less supported than evolution recieves more coverage than a well established and most probably correct theory.
umm yehh..why mention atheism?
In other words, a website full of ignorant, biased BS made almost entirely by trolls (depressingly, genuine believers of it do exist) to parody the viewpoints of far right wing.
1. Liberals are always evil and wrong, and conservatives are pure and holy. Because of this, there is no reason to listen to a liberal's argument or take them seriously.
2. Liberal influence is everywhere. The following organizations all contain liberal bias:
Every news station except FOX News
The Public Education System
The United Nations
The Video Game industry
3. Despite this, signs of the general public's support for conservatives are everywhere. Even something as simple as one movie being more popular than another can clearly signify conservatives being better than liberals.