1. Going without underwear.
2. The best game ever, in which a group of approximately ten or more players divide into two teams, runners, and chasers. The runners, who are on foot, attempt to get from the starting point to the ending point (or a series of checkpoints) without being caught by the chasers, who are in cars. When a runner is tagged, he or she becomes a chaser him or herself, and must ride in the car from which he or she was tagged. The game is played almost exclusively at night, and because trespassing is often involved, residents sometimes think players are attempting to rob them, and police also occasionally cause trouble. Also known as fugitive or slip.
1. Stop running around with no underwear on!
2. Person 1: Did you play Commando last night?
Person 2: Yeah, it was sweet, but then some guy thought I was trying to rob him and came outside with a shotgun.
Person 1: Wack.
(v.) To not wear underwear. The origins for this are either "out in the open" or "ready for action". Maybe others.
(n.) A non-stop arnie movie with him jumping from an aeroplance, overturning a porsche, and killing entire armies without a scratch. Far from his best (terminator series, predator and jingle all the way), but better than that cold heat one.
I'm going commando-be afraid- I may bugger you
Ahm gooweeng co-MANDU, be Afreed, I may kill your ahmies.
Going without underwear.
My friends and I are overconfident, thus we always go commando. Jimmy? No, he's just weird.
Free-balling!! or not wearing undergarments
When going on a date that you know you're going to get some, it is best to go COMMANDO to save yourself the trouble of taking off your interior clothing
Quite possibly the funniest not-meant-to-be-funny-movie ever, starring Arnold Schwarzenegger. Things he does in this movie include:
-Rips a huge metal pole off a wall and hurls it at main antagonist, striking him in chest and impaling him
-Dual wields M-60's with near infallible accuracy.
-Kills half a dozen people with a single grenade that explodes on impact
-Jumps off a plane from like 300 feet in the air and lands completely unharmed
-Chops off some dude's arm with an axe
-Hurls a buzz saw at some dude and slices his head in half
-Manages not to get hit by 2000+ bullets fired at him in a period of 3 min., without any cover or attempts to dodge
-Fires a rocket launcher(with 4 rockets in it)at a vehicle and blows it up, turns around and fires at another vehicle and blows it up, then blows up a couple more buildings with it, drops rocket launcher, and walks away casually.
-You get the idea.
I just watched Commando and laughed so hard I shat my pants.
From the Scottish term "going regimental" meaning to stay traditional and not wear undergarments under one's kilt.
Girl 1: "Carl just told me he's going commando. Gross."
Girl 2: "But he loves it when you go commando."
1. The Act Of Wearing No Breifs/Boxers/Panties.
2. A Bad Arnold Schwartzenager Movie From The 80s
3. A Special Forces/Mercanery Soldier
Scott Calls Me Up And Tries To Be Sexy By Telling Me Hes Going Commando, But It Usually Comes Off As Trashy.
To go without wearing underwear. As a long-standing tradition, some theater Benetians will go without underwear on closing night of a performance, going "commando".
"Are you going commando?"
"In this rented costume? No way!"