Someones personal and comfortable space. Upon trespassing into this zone without knowing the person may just result in a person acting stuck up, rude, or hostile towards the intruder.
Situation: Some random guy trying to spit some game at a group of girls while they are just trying to have a girls night out at the club. Girls use their safety net and one says she doesn't feel good and has to go the bathroom. The others pretend to be concerned and go to her aide and help.
Girl 1: Man that dude was a total creeper.
Girl 2: I concur, he had no respect for our comfort zone.
Comfort Zone Basics:
1. Don't ask because you don't want to know
2. Heaven's gate
3. Hell's asshole
4. Be careful what you say & who you say it to; the CIA (Comfort Zone Intelligence Agency) does exist
5. 68% of the patrons are always more fucked up then you!
6. The CZ Virus is real, exists only in the Zone and is only curable by not going to the zone for 4 consecutive wks.
7. Half of Americas Most Wanted can be found at the comfort Zone
8. If the Zone were to shut down the crime rate in the city would increase by 32%
9. If you decide to play the "do I stay or do I go" game you will lose!
10. Trust me you'll be back. Everyone comes back
11. Many people will remember you but you will remember none. Fake it.
12. Yes she is 16
13. Bartering, negotiating and haggling are common practice.
14. If she looks like a stripper she is. If she's not a stripper she's a man.
15. If she's a man warn friends.
16. If your a guy over 150 lbs your shirt will eventually come off for a pose down to show your muscles are bigger than some other juice pigs.
17. Do not try to distinguish between fear & pleasure at the zone. There is no distinction.
18. No, I don't have any money you can borrow.
19. For every problem there is a chemical solution.
20. Enjoy your time here you're famous... everyone is.
21. No really, I don't have any money you can borrow.
22. The 3 degrees of separation theory applies.
23. Everyone's not staring at you...unless you think they are.
(n) referring to the area created by the placement of mattresses on a floor, preferably adjacent to a television set. multiple people can fit in this zone and it can have many uses including but not limited to: sleepovers, sleeping in, snow days, and lazy sundays
"Bradley and Jacqueline spent three days watching Planet Earth in the comfort zone during the snow storm."