1) a popular soda that got its name from the drug that was put in it when it was first made: cocaine. Nowadays, the soda has no drugs in it, so any one can safely drink it. Is apparently at "competition" with pepsi, but both are pretty much the same.
2) short for cocaine
3) a fuel/type of carbon
1) customer-"may i have some coke?"
waiter-"we don't have any. how about pepsi?"
2) coke is commonly used in drug-dealing
3) my car ran effeciently off that coke
1) Short for the drug, Cocaine.
2) Short for the beverage, Coca Cola.
1) Pass the coke, bitch.
2) Pass the coke, bitch.
An addictive soda.
An addictive drug.
Young Boy: I'm addicted to Coke.
Bum: Me too.
1. A popular short term for the popular soft drink Coca Cola.
2. A popular short term for the popular, a illegal, drug Cocaine.
1. Hey, pass me that can of coke
2. You must use a credit card to divide this coke evenly
Any drink served in the South
"Hey.. Get me a coke" "What Kind?" "Sprite"
2* short for coca cola
ask for a coke up north (mainly) and they'll give you a coca cola
ask for a coke down south (mainly) and they'll ask you what kind
What I would live the rest of my life on if I had enough money
Coke is the only reason I am going to college and want to get my doctorate so I can make millions and live on coke forever, it's not funny and I'm not joking.
A highly addicted substance that ravages both mind and body!
....also the name of a powdered narcotic.
A:I'm gonna go have me some coke.
B: What?! Are you crazy??
A: No no no, not Coca-cola, cocaine!
B: Ohhhhhhhhhhh! Save a line for me!