Debbie: Is just like to know.
Ben: That's ok. I'm fine with that. 5 years.
Debbie: What your T-Cell count?
Ben: Six hundred.
Debbie: Even been hospitalized?
Ben: No not yet. he knocks wood Not would.
Debbie: Viral load?
Debbie: On the cocktail?
Michael: What the fuck you think you're doin'?
Debbie: This is the reality, sweetheart. And you're just gonna have to live with it.
2. A solution of agents taken together for medical treatment
2. James is only alive right now because he is on an AIDS cocktail.
Girl: "Nice cocktail"
Friend: "So how's the relationship going?"
Guy: "She blew me last night."
Friend: "Oh my gosh, that is AWESOME!"
Guy: "But that's not all; when I cummed, she swallowed all the cocktail, and smacked her lips!"
Cocktails are restricted to only females to consume whom randy males will find attractive because they are sexy and drinking a coctail in a very suggestive "V" shaped glass.
me: that's the power of the female form drinking cocktails from a very suggestive V shaped glass
1) CockTail being a male and a female couple. They can be romantically involved, or sexually, or both.
Though usually having a purely sexual meaning, the two can be in a platonic relationship.
2) Can also refer to one person's significant other.
In either of these situations, it can be labelled 'drinking' one's cocktail.
1) Dude, my brother drinks a cocktail now, they're so loud!
2) Suzy was talking to her cocktail yesterday and didn't even wave when she passed me!
2) Suzy was drinking her cocktail yesterday and didn't even wave when she passed me!