A problem. Used in the same sense as "beef".
"What, man, you got clocks?"
1) To regard an act or object.
2) The act of hitting a person.
3) A gauge, such as a speedometer.
4) To gauge, to estimate, to time.
1) You clockin' that hot AMG?
2) Try to steal my AMG, I'll clock you.
3) These new 340 km/h AMG clocks rule!
4) Cop clocked me at 340 in my AMG!
Hitting someone with a closed fist.
Time telling device
I clocked Valencia, for making a rude comment.
That clock is 20 minutes fast.
An extremely well done but greatly overplayed musical piece by the British dream rock quartet, Coldplay.
Holy shit! They just played "Clocks"! Turn the damn radio off!
used in gay vernacular especially among drag queens
to call out someone's flaws, to uncover or reveal the truth in a situation or one's true gender
Scale for weighing drugs
"I don't think this is an O. You got a clock?"
The act of completing a video game or computer game completely
I clocked Super Mario Shoeshine in 3 days!
clock (adj): to hit or strike somebody with a heavy amount of force usually resulting in a kid faced down on the floor.
yo, you see that lil fool clock that big ass cat, straight layed that kid out!