Top Definition
Someone who looks like a clamp / bulldog clip has squashed their face together. Usually refers to clampface or clampy
Did you see him?? he had a right clampface!!

Eww she looks clampy!
by megacool July 13, 2009
Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from We'll never spam you.