1) A Japanese Economy Car
2) A cheap Honda car that some ricers screwed up this ride and made it look fast but it's not. The ricers are the one who put fart cans in this ride and make it loud. It's really annoying to alot of people who like cars so much. This ride on the SI has 160hp and it has an inline 4 engine. Some people want to get it because it has a safe drive layout. The best civic they have right now is the Civic Type R, one of the touring cars that can be used for left-foot braking. Whatever you do, don't get an EG6 like Shingo here. XD
"What's an EG6?" --Takumi
"It's a Honda, a civic." --Itsuki
The quote is from Initial D First Stage (Shingo Race)
1)a japanese economy car
2)a car that teenager's rich parents buy them as a cheap relaiable transportation, but then they fuck it all up by putting huge fart cans and spoilers on then trying to drive fast and race everyone and thinking they are really cool but everyone is really just laughing at them because they are so goddamn stupid.
I drive a CIVIC, its so fast, last night I raced some kid on his tricycle and it was close but I beat him because my spoiler added an extra 20hp so that was the reason I won.
A very reliable cheap car. Not meant to be a race car at all. Gets you from point A to B and saves gas.
With gas being close to $3.00 gallon, I'm glad I drive a civic and, I don't give a damn what people say!
JESUS-FUCKING-CHRIST! It's just a car. Plain and simple. It's a car made by Honda Motors, Co, designed to be an inexpensive ECONOMY car. The DX, Value Package, and LX models have a 112 horsepower engine, the EX model has a 127 hp engine (2004 sedan models), and the Si model has a 160 hp engine (2004 model). It's not made for racing, it's made to be fuel-efficient, which it is. Practically every website that has the word "Civic" in it, be it here, a forum, or anywhere else, has this damn argument about whether Civics are good racing cars or not. NOBODY CARES! Most of you probably don't own a car anyway!
The first car I owned a 1989 Honda Civic Hatchback in about 2002-ish. I didn't race it once, but whenever I mentioned I owned a Civic, people didn't care what year it was - they automatically thought I raced and that I was a ricer
. Yeah, like I'd race in a car that had a horsepower range of 68-72. I learned to drive a stick shift in that car, that's about it.
A 4 cylinder model manufactured by honda and available as a coupe, sedan, or hatchback depending on year and trim. High potential for modification, and even higher potential for retarded shitfucks to totally turn it into a rolling laughing stock. When modified by a character of taste, it can be quite a nice looking (and even fast) car.
There seem to be 3 major themes when it comes to modifiying a civic: JDM, Sleeper, and Rice. JDM (Japanese Domestic Market) characteristics include importing and installing parts from authentic JDM civics (or other japanese honda models) such as side markers, jap instrument clusters, steering wheels, and jap-spec racing wheels (spoon, mugen, 5Zigen, etc. or knockoffs (rota).
Sleeper: A car that remains mostly stock on the outside but has extensive modification to the motor such as a motor swap and a turbo or supercharger. Mild aesthetic and/or performance upgrades are generally suspension modifications (springs, shocks, adj. coilovers, sway bars, bushings, etc) brake upgrades (larger rotors, rear disks, etc), and upgraded, though still factory, alloys (Si, Integra GSR, etc).
Rice: All the rest of the fucking shit you see driving around. "Powered by honda" stickers, ugly altezza taillights, neon glow, heinous body kits (usually unpainted or primered and rarely color matched), stickers so thieves know what to steal, cheap universal mufflers welded to the stock exhaust pipe, cut springs (as opposed to aftermarket springs - you ca...
An excuse for retarded fuckheads to come on UrbanDictionary.com and bitch and whine and fling shit at eachother back and forth, as if UrbanDictionary.com was a messageboard.
I destroyed your civic with a wrecking ball for airing your stupid "gay-fest" on Urbandictionary.com like a 14 year old attention whoring little bitch.
The Civic is a car that was designed to be an entry level coupe/hatchback/sedan from Honda.... thats about it. It is very economical and an ease to drive. With gas arriving at record rates, I am sure glad to own one. Many definitions on this site state that a Civic is piece of shit..well compared to some other cars...its not so bad. Now on to the performance part. Civics arent designed to be raced or beat the cars that deserve to be fast. A Civic is simply a "me too" car. I drive a Civic .. but it is allmsot like no other... it will never see a performance part... ever. Honda designed this car as a beater around town and to take on the highway to acheive over 40 mpg... and thats really great!!!... when people started racing them ... those are the fucking idoits that cant afford the really nice cars... Mustangs.. Supras.. 300 ZX's ..etc..etc. This is a car that the parents buy for there teenagers that is cheap and reliable if taken care of ... so the Defintion of a Honda Civic?.... a beater to get you from point A to point B and not in a badass manner that many attempt it to be... thats all.....
You have a Civic?... omg ... me too !!!
Any of various imported cars which feature any of several defining characteristics:
- Enlarged exhaust tip to 'enhance the sound', usually chrome while the rest is not.
- Numerous stickers which, if applied correctly, add enough horsepower to make it beat "any V8".
- So-called "Body-kits" which, from what I gather, enhance the cars ability to be useless.
- V-Tec logos; can also be found on honda MiniVans.
- Incredibly unintelligent, obnoxious, and belligerent drivers.
- Senselessly large amounts of pointlessly oversized speakers and amplifiers.
- Shiny things that don't do anything.
- Rims of a size never, ever intended by the manufacturer to be attached to the car.
- "Home" lowering modifications which shorten tread-life of otherwise good tires while adding 0 performance enhancements.
- Pointless hoods made of some composte material with a colouration bearing absolutely no resemblance to the rest of the car.
- Novelty "wings" and "hood scoops" - often mistaken for NASA project parts or commercial airliner wings affixed to the back, regardless of the front-wheel-drive.
If for some reason, the person has the intelligence enough to open the hood and figure out how to affix any of various aftermarket modifications, the car might also feature:
- Numerous additional chrome pieces ('shiny things') which are illegal in California and don't really do anything.
- Several 'FAILED EMISSIONS' stamps on its title
- $1000-$12,000 in aftermarket parts which make the ...