look up any word, like usuratonkachi:
This is a formal name for someone who bites people,
Ex. Omar bites people like a circle face.
by inanataQ ramO March 30, 2010
When someone tells you something you have absolutely no interest in and in expressing your lack of caring you circle your face with your finger to show you've made no change in emotion.
Person 1: I bought a new Car Today!!!!!
Person 2: That's awesome! (sarcastically whilst performing a circle-face)
by ImmortalSwag March 16, 2011