Other usages: the word can be modified to better suit situations and circumstances such as; chuntigiri, chuntees, chuntiness.....
- You’ve got such a lot of Chuntiness in you (verb)
- I dont give a Chunti (action verb)
- Stop your Chuntigiri bitch (adjective)
- Chuntees !!!! (random outburst of a word)
- Take this Chunti out the back and shoot him between the eyes (noun)
- Check this Chunti out; he is just radiating his Chuntiness all over the place, Chunti! (noun, verb, idiom)
- Alexander is my neighbor. Chunti says that he likes bollywood music (noun)
(adjective) A person exhibiting any ONE or any combination of chunti fashion, music, language, and other customs.
Go to Mexico and look at all the men and women dressed as cowboys / cowgirls. Then you'll understand.
Someone who does not dress "chunti" is still considered "chunti" if:
1) they bump "banda" in their car with their windows rolled down
2) they go to "chunti" clubs (i.e. Potreros, La Mirage, and El Club, The Premier)
3) they speak (beaner) slang