to relax, to calm down, to just let things happen as they should. Chude is derived from the combination of two words, chill and dude.
Definition (2) Part of speech: Noun
an endearing term used to represent a friend, typically male.
Definition (3) Part of speech: Adjective
a term used in conjunction with a noun to portray that noun in a positive light.
(1) "I'm so exhausted. I need to just sit here and chude."
(2) "Thanks for being such a good chude."
(2) "That guy sucks, he's definitely not a chude."
(3) "I'm hungry. Let's go have a chude lunch."
(3) "Things are going great. I'm living the chude life."
Real rude:Hey what you doing?
Chude: Er...Nothing. (scurries away.)
Rude: Oh! I just met a chude.