1. When you go out for a few drinks and end up staying there until the bar closes because one of your friends convinces you to stick around. 2.To have the whole world in the palm of your hand and then piss it all away 3. Figure of speech. Incapable. Damned. Helpless 'up Creek without a paddle 4. To be violently attacked in the wilderness, up the creek with no paddle, to have sugar put in your gasoline, etc. 5. When you come into contact with a really annoying person. Usually someone with a high opinion of themself.
1. I can't believe it, last night I went out for a beer and just got completely Chucked.
2. man he really chucked that one
3. Being on 'a Gravy train with Biscuit Wheels', and falling off
Having your monthly record shattered by some punk
Not having the balls to tell your old folks you didn't have what it takes to make the big tour
4. "I hope he's not out in the woods by himself he might get chucked".
5. I just got chucked by this guy at the bar.
To be done wrong or hung out by a co-worker.
"Did we finish the job?" "No, Randy really Chucked us on that one".
The act of getting drunk off of woodchuck spiced cider.
You: "Bro, I'm actually drunk right now"
Friend: *sifts through Woodchuck bottles*
Friend: "I can't believe you're actually chucked..."
to throw, to toss, to heave
Pauly chucked an empty beer bottle out of the car.
To be roundhouse kicked by Chuck Norris.
*Chuck Norris whoopes your ass in the local bar.*
Chuck: You got Chucked, punk!
to use someone for sex...to fuck em and chuck em
"I can't believe dat fool chucked me after I slept with him."
Someone who is totally full of shit and has no clue about life.
Spencer: Adam is totally chucked...
Tito: Yeah dude, no one is more chucked than Adam!
When a girl/guy uses someone for sex and then kicks them to the curb...
"Fuck 'em and Chuck 'em"
I can't believe dat fool chucked me