To be used in this age of correctness where people may be offended by wishing one person a seasonal greeting but leaving another person out, thereby offending their race or creed.
Muslim Dude: ...Thanks. You, too.
In some years Ramadan gains visibility as it is coincidentally observed near the winter "holiday season", but it actually keeps cycling through the seasons.
In 2011 Ramadan will fall approximately between August 1 and August 29 or 30.
This demonstrates that "Christmahannukwanzadan" illogically groups Ramadan with winter holidays.
1. An attempt to recognize that we all inhabit one marble and should just get along despite our shortcomings (i.e., differences in religious faiths).
2. An expression of inclusiveness for all religious faiths regarding holidays.
3. One People, one World - all the same.
1. An on overly optimistic term in today's world.
2. Another bad suggestion for purposes of political (or moral) correctness.
3. One who desperately seeks to love and be loved by all.
2. A dashiki wearing- twirled side-burn styled- bible thumper who wears a taqiya.
White guy: We have Christmas, you have Kwanzaa.
Black guy: Not really.... Well actually, kind of, because these days your Christmas isn't even religious, it's only a chance for The Man to make some money off of you guys.