Here is my response to Christian Death Metal article, by a guy that promotes it, AgeOfVengeance. My response is as follows: Everyone knows that Death Metal and Black Metal were founded against all religions in every single way, so mixing the two does not work. I have an idea of what we can do to these so called "metal christians", go back to the time of Nero, an anti-christian emperor of Rome, and cover them in tar, light them on fire and use them as lighting for the Wacken open-air festival. Then we will see if their "god" will save them then. Afterwards we could use their barbequed flesh as food for the other christian human stage lights. But I digress, as you might have noticed I have left the "G" in god and "C" in christianity lower case I do this because it is blasphemous. This type of music is almost as horrible as rap, if not worse. If you have noticed 95% of christian black and death metal are Western, from the western hemishpere were North and South America lie, so they need to travel to Europe and get their asses kicked on a nightly basis. We wonder why most of our fellow European Metalheads do not have a very high opinion of Western music for the most part. But here are a few of the holes in his one-sided theory:
1) By "*some*" he means most because all of the true death metal is anti-religion of any type.
2) This guy uses swear words every other word. True christians do not use foul language.
3) I know I am a dick I am not a friendly person.
4) I dont go on and on about how anti-christian I am, I go on and on about how much I am against all organized religion I am. Get it right Asshole!
5) I dont have my head shoved up my ass, if I could reach that far I would never leave the house because because my head definitley would not be up my ass it would somewhere else.
6) He claims that people like me don't know the first thing about metal. My first step-dad was convicted of grave-robbing, how metal of a crime is that? Also, metal was the only type of music I knew existed for the first 11 years of my life.
7) What he probably does'nt know is that Lamb of God's original name was Burn The Priest, also Randy Blythe, the lead singer, is against christianity.
8) The lead singer of Deicide, Glen Benton has an inverted crucifix branded on his forehead I think that diqualifies him from being a "fucktard" whatever in the hell that is supposed to be.
9) If one of these "fucktards" did go have sex with a sheep it would't be seen as something derogatory it would be seen as promotional and would get the band noticed. 10) Atheist have been around longer than christians, "christian haters" have been around since the creation of christianity hence the christian genocide that went on in ancient Rome.
11) christians have not fought harder than any other army because other non-christian armies have conguered more area and had richer empires than any christian empire. Example, the Mongolian Empire, and the Chinese Empire.
12) They are not "meaner" than anyone in any respect true christians say they have no intention of being "mean" against anyone. But one thing that does stick out in my mind is that Anton LaVey tought that if anyone bothers you ask them nicely to quit, then if thy don't destroy them. Also true christians by nature would rather forgive than to fight.
13) Non christians have been more persecuted for their beliefs than any other type of religion, thats why they had the crusades, the burning times, and the Salem witch trials.
14) That is another reason why I am anti-religion because he says "We're right." There is as much evidence to support Hinduism, Buddhism, Islam, etc. as there is to support that this christian "god" exists, who's right no one knows for sure.
15) Most bands do not think they are badass because they hate "god" and wave around inverted crucifixes, they do it for show and to display their own personal beliefs.
16) We scream our "angsty shit views about god" because of guys like who I am writing in response to.
17) Any christian who smashes anyone's skull is commiting the ultimate sin, killing another human being, so even if they did who would get the last laugh then because if Hell is a real place that is where they would be sent and "Satan" would just love to his hands on a christian who killed somene for not being a christian.
18) Then his deifinition is just crazy because if anything the "good lil' christian boys" would get their asses kicked in a true death metal mosh pit.
So as you see I hope I have enlightened a few individuals and dis-spelled some this guys lies, which is another sin I may add.
Christian Death Metal . sucks
Sounds like death metal, but has biblically based lyrics. Makes fans of traditional death metal foam at the mouth and become the judgemental hypocrites they accuse Christians of being.
Uses the music of Satan to defeat his purpose.
"Have you heard the new Becoming the Archetype? They kick ass. Oh wait, they're not talking about eating babies, I can't listen anymore. Dadgum that gosh darned Christian Death Metal."
A funny oxymoron
that Christian kids use to go against "The Man" and still be a "good" Christian kid. Ironicly the blasphemy, sexuality and violence of many death metal bands and songs are overlooked in this "genre".
"I went to Hot Topic and got this fuckin' sweet new shirt!"
"Cool, I got this sweet ass new spiked dog collar and this shirt that says, 'Lust is Pimp'!"
"Cool, let's go get ready for church!"
Metal that shatters the musical boundaries of what type of music should be associated with what type of belief. Music, after all, is all about self expression.
Me: "Hey dude you should listen to this metal band, Mortal Treason. They sound like freaking Dethklok but they are christian death metal."
Someone else: "Christian...death metal..?!?!" *head explodes*
and Christian rock
— death and black metal would have to be the most appropriate possible genres for a certain brand of Christianity.
Consider the story: a vengeful, jealous deity
, bearing strong resemblance to many a bearded Viking
god, has a half-human son (without the woman's permission) for the specific purpose of ultimately sacrificing him by means that are both excruciating and bloody.
Whereas the average human sacrifices result in something like better weather for the crops or victory in war, the ironic result of this one is that nearly all of us puny humans, too ignorant or naive to accept this Lovecraftian
reality, are condemned to suffer torments inflicted by a band of fallen angels led by none other than Lucifer
How fucking metal can you get? Does Buddhism even approach this?
Christian death metal lyrics in an uninformed imagination:
JESUS BLOOD BLOOD JESUS
BLOOD COMIN OUT HIS EYEBALLS
JESUS SUFFER SUFFER DIE
Death metal with all the metal taken out of it, in order to make it palatable for the faithful, duped masses who think their tyrannical god cares what lyrics somebody else growls into a microphone.
Why believe in a such a petty dickhead of a god? Probably because they're too stupid to actually listen to the lyrics of real death metal and understand why the bands are speaking out against small-minded religious idiots.
Jonboy: Hey, wanna listen to some Mortification? It's Christian Death Metal! They use lyrics which are friendly to God!
Bill-bo: Shut the fuck up, and listen to Bloodbath, that's real metal.
Should never exist, a couple of punk-ass kids that think they're cool but still are the boy toy of some priest. Death Metal and any sort of "Religion" what-so-ever should never coincide, it's just cheap ass subliminal messaging, which would anger any non-poser metal crowd.
Jimmy: Oh boy, have you listened to that new cd by <insert Christian Death Metal album here>
Billy: Yeah I love listening to that while my preacher bends me over and spanks me with a bible.
Death Metal for those of us who like to headbang and mosh w/o all of the same profanity...although some will always exist
random kid: a death metal based bible study in your basement? sweet
bible study leader: God + angry neighbors = very good