a word to describe a favorable situation; describing something enjoyable; top-notch; of utmost quality
Yo, those shoes are mad choice, too bad i'm flat out broke.
an alternative action or possibility
I always choose to do what I think is best, therefore I don't really have a choice at all.
originally spoken in new zealand, is used as a pun at the way new zealnders speak. used as description of something you think is good.
"that jacket your wearing is choice."
fine, fly, select, butter, hot shit, cream of the crop, brillint, tight, hot, preferred, desirable, best, in
Flexin' choice gear.
(Flaunting as dressed in the latest in fashion and apparal.)
Awesome, Sweet, Best Quality
Jimmy: "Dude there's a dead body near the river!?
N.-Referring to a man or woman that is the best at what they do
N.- The coolest kid you could ever meet
Micheal Jordan was pretty choice at basketball
Choice is something we all have
While many choices are hard; decisions still need to be made
Some choices you may like to consider:more...
1. We have the choice to make our own choices.
2. We have the choice to be honest with ourselves.
3. We have the choice to be a bogan if we so wish; we also have the choice to be a better bogan.
4. We have the choice to forget and to remember.
5. We have the choice to care or not to care.
6. We have the choice to be ourselves or to hide from ourselves.
7. We have the choice to trust and to have faith; we have the choice to be too scared.
8. We have the choice to change our minds if we so wish; we also have the choice to change them back.
9. We have the choice to do the right thing by ourselves and others; this should not need to be a choice.
10. We have the choice to grow or to hold ourselves back.
11. We have the choice to be strong (assistance may be required)
12. We have the choice to listen to the universe as we have the choice to be only normal.
13. We have the choice to follow the rules or to think for ourselves.
14. We have the choice to listen and to be listened to.
15. We have the choice to be respected even if we are not used to it.
16. We have the choice to lie or to be honest (refer: point 1) - caution: the choice to lie, as with all other choices has consequences including (but not limited to):
Damage to the heart, mind and soul of yourself and those who truly care for you.
There is not always a choice:
We do not choose to fall in love; it just ...