1) A way to insult a guy in saying that he is so lame and fat, almost looking like a person size chode in male form. He also has to be cocky and horny but get no girls.
2) Can also be used as fat and ugly
1) He is so chodely, I have a hot snack everytime I see him because he is so ugly and fat! PLEASE DON'T DATE HIM!
2) Ew that sausage is so chodely looking!
Someone who talks on and on about America, andd how it is better than everything else, Also wants to go to Westpoint
college and get fucked by broad shouldered girls with deep voices. This person most likely acts like he has a lot of self confidence, but fails
Me: Hey Chodely
Chodely: Ur an ass
A name for a person who bursts into your conversations with really hot women. He first punches you extremely hard in the shoulder, trying to seem tough, and then expects you to introduce him to the fine lady your trying to bang. Then he says something to make him seem like hes interested in animals such as "hows your dog? did he recover from his broke paw i wrapped up?" Then the lady realizes how big of a douche chodely is and walks away.
You "So are you doing anything tonight?"
Lady "Um, no i guess i could use some company"
*Chodely punches you*
Chodely "Hey hows your pet turtle? Is he alright after we glued his shell back together?"
Chodely "She was sweet, can i have her number?"
You "Shut up Chodely."
Used to describe men who go to bars and talk to other men, not because they are gay, but because they are either too old or dont have the guts to go and try to pick up and meet new women. So instead they clump together (usually in pairs which is creepy already) and talk about their chodely lives whilst clinging onto a beer to make them seem less like a complete loser.
Can be flexibly used in words such as "chode-like" or "chode-ness"
I went to this bar in Hong Kong and there were all these chodely guys sitting together while women walked and danced around them.
1. An adjective or adverb describing something as being gay
2. An adverb describing an action as unwarranted and meanhearted. Or worthless.
That movie was 100% chodely.
Why would Victor do something so chodely?