1) A verb meaning the act of being "chill
2) An adjective for describing someone who is really cool
3) The act of being calm
4) A verb to describe the best person
there is in a situation.
1) "You're pretty cool Pepe, and really chiqui."
2) "That girl is the most chiqui girl I've ever seen."
3) "Dude, good job being so chiqui in this intense situation."
4) "Hey Katie, don't chiqui yourself in your mind."
A nickname for someone you care about. It comes from the word Chico or small. It would translate to "your little one."
1. Lorena, Nunca te olvidare chiquis.
Lorena, I will never forget you chiquis
... eres y seras, por siempre, el amor de mi vida
... you are and will be, for always, the love of my live.
3. En una noche de Septiembre conoci una chica que cambio mi vida y le digo Chiquis
On a night of September I met a girl that changed my life and i call her Chiquis